|Card Number||Dawn of Perim-002|
|Card Type||Creature —|
|Inhabits||Forest, North of Castle Bodhran|
|Preferred Location(s)||Crystal Cave|
|Preferred BattleGear||Aqua Shield|
|v • d • e|
- "Get moving!"
- ―Attacat, Putting The Muge In Mugic
Attacat is a black panther-like Overworld guardian warrior who moves with the same grace as a prowling tiger. His body is strong and covered with fine gray fur, but he only wears sparse armor, relying on his own skills for both attack and defense.
Attacat is a feline warrior of the Overworld; he has a love of protective magic which he combines with ranged weapons. However, despite his frightful appearance, Attacat is really quite cowardly. Attacat lives in the vast expanse of forest north of Castle Bodhran, where he prowls the area known simply as “The Pass.” It’s the easiest route through the forest and therefore the most vulnerable to attack from outsiders.
Personality and Behaviour
Many enemies (and even some fellow OverWorlders) believe that Attacat is a coward, but that's not the case - he's simply cautious. Attacat's too wise to waste his time and talent rushing into a battle that's futile.
Affiliations, Loyalties and Allies
Attacat is loyal to the Overworld, especially Maxxor.
Attacat is an enemy to all Underworlders but dislikes the other Tribes as well.
|Mugic Counters :||0|
|Swift 1 (This creature may move one additional space.)|
|A ferocious warrior - when he finally gets up the nerve to battle. — Intress|
- Attacat's biggest advantage is his Speed. It gives him great mobility in combat and makes him a strategic asset for the OverWorlders. it is also very wise to use Supercharged Alternate in his Courage because then his stats would be much more balanced.
- The only reason to use Attacat, Tactical Aide in a M'arrilian deck would be for the Range 1; however because of the Chieftain that would be necessary, it might be better to keep him in a Overworld deck.
Release and Promotion
The second card released in the Dawn of Perim set.
|#||Episode||Used in BattleDrome?||Appearance in Perim?|
|57||Putting the Muge in Mugic||No||Yes|
|65||Last Stand (Part 1)||No||Yes|
|67||Legions of Aa’une||No||Yes|
|79||Son of the Spiritlands||No||Yes|
- Crash Course (Drome Match)
- Putting the Muge in Mugic
- Raznus Returns
- Last Stand, Part 1
- Last Stand, Part 2
- Legions of Au'une
- Son of the Spiritlands
Cards and Scans