|Card Number||Dawn of Perim-002|
|Card Type||Creature —|
|Inhabits||Forest, North of Castle Bodhran|
|Preferred Location(s)||Crystal Cave|
|Preferred BattleGear||Aqua Shield|
|v • d • e|
- "Get Moving"
- ―Attacat, Putting The Muge In Mugic
Attacat is a black panther-like warrior, and he moves with the same grace as a prowling tiger. His body is strong and covered with fine gray fur. He only wears sparse armor, relying on his great skill for both attack and defense.
Attacat is a feline warrior of the Overworld. He has a love of protective magic which he combines with ranged weapons. However for his frightful appearance, Attacat is really a big coward.Attacat lives in the vast expanse of forest north of Castle Bodhran. He prowls the area known simply as “The Pass.” It’s the easiest route through the forest and the most vulnerable to attack from outsiders.
Personality and Behaviour
Attacat lives in the vast expanse of forest north of Castle Bodhran. He prowls the area known simply as "The Pass." It's the easiest route through the forest and the most vulnerable to attack from outsiders. Many enemies and even some fellow OverWorlders believe that Attacat is a coward, but that's not the case. He's simply cautious. Attacat's too wise to waste his time and talent rushing into a battle that's futile.
Affiliations, Loyalties and Allies
attacat is loyal to the overworld and Maxxor
attacat is strong enemies to the underworlders but dislikes the other tribes as well.
|Swift 1 (This creature may move one additional space.)|
|A ferocious warrior - when he finally gets up the nerve to battle. — Intress|
- Attacat's biggest advantage is his Speed. It gives him great mobility in combat and makes him a strategic asset for the OverWorlders. it is also very wise to use supercharged alternate in his courage because then his stats would be on my attacat 120,65,65 and 95.
- The only reason to use Attacat TA in a m'arrilian deck would be for the range 1 however because of the cheiftain that would be nessissary I would suggest keeping him in a Overworld deck.
Release and Promotion
The second card released in the Dawn of Perim set.
|#||Episode||Used in BattleDrome?||Appearance in Perim?|
|57||Putting the Muge in Mugic||No||Yes|
|65||Last Stand (Part 1)||No||Yes|
|67||Legions of Aa’une||No||Yes|
|79||Son of the Spiritlands||No||Yes|
- Crash Course (Drome Match)
- Putting the Muge in Mugic
- Raznus Returns
- Last Stand, Part 1
- Last Stand, Part 2
- Legions of Au'une
- Son of the Spiritlands
Cards and Scans