We need the following. If you complete something score it through. Use the talkpage to discuss any of the following, or request other things.
- Mass re-categorisation - Pages all need to be recategorised as follows.
- Creatures - *(creature) under their character subtypes for example, Category:OverWorld Heroes etc, if they have more than one role put them under each. So Chaor is under UnderWorld Conquerors and UnderWorld Warriors. For assimilated creatures put them under Category:OverWorld Assimilates (depending on tribe). Minions are always under their original tribe, as all Minion catgeories are under M'arrillians aswell.
- Attacks - *(attack) Under Category:Fire Attacks, Category:Air Attacks, Category:Earth Attacks and/or Category:Water Attacks for dealing damage for either of the elements or for displaying either elemental symbol appears. Also under Category:Courage Attacks, Category:Power Attacks, Category:Wisdom Attacks, and/or Category:Speed Attacks for displaying either of the discilpine symbols. If the attack has another effect unrelated to an element or discipline (even if it is categorised under one of those already) it goes under Category:Specific Attacks.
- Battlegear - *(battlegear) - All under Category:Battlegear for the time being.
- Locations - *(location) under Category:Locations of the OverWorld, Category:Locations of the UnderWorld or Category:Unknown Locations in Perim. Deeper categorisation may later be decided on, but this is it for the time being.
- Mugic - *(mugic) - Under it's tribal affiliation, so goes under either Category:Generic Mugic, Category:OverWorld Mugic, Category:UnderWorld Mugic, Category:Danian Mugic, Category:Mipedian Mugic, or Category:M'arrillian Mugic.
- Episodes under their season, categorised by episode number. So Welcome to Chaotic (Part One) is under
[[Category:Season 1|01]]and Gigantemtopolis is under
[[Category:Season 2|10]]. We always use two numbers to keep them in numerical order.
- Characters under Category:Human Players or Category:Other Humans, the former for Chaotic players and the later for non-players. See above for Creatures.