Dractyl is an OverWorld Creature. He resembles a pterodactyl with dragon wings.
Dractyl looks like a humanoid cross between a pterodactyl and a dragon. His "feathers" are really scales (which H'earring loves to eat). His coloration is primarily red with black and orange highlights.
Dractyl is known as the only OverWorld bird-like pterodactyl creature that sheds his scales. He is known to be a coward and can be frightened easily, even though he is supposed to be a Scout. However, he is still a loyal OverWorlder.
Dractyl can attack through creatures and move one extra space. He has good stats except for his Courage, which can be increased with Battlegear.
In the Show
Kaz would often collect Dractyl's old scales for H'earring to eat. When Dractyl caught Kaz collecting them, he asked what the human wanted them for...and was disgusted when he found out.
Later, Dractyl assisted Sarah and Peyton in getting to Tom and Maxxor's group in order to assist them. Maxxor used a Fortissimo Mugic on Dractyl to make him big enough to airlift all of them out of Mipedian territory.
|#||Episode||Used in BattleDrome?||Appearance in Perim?|
|6||The Thing About Bodal||Yes||No|
|9||Castle Bodhran or Bust (Part One)||No||Yes|
|10||Castle Bodhran or Bust (Part Two)||No||Yes|
|21||Out in the Cold||Yes||No|
- Dractyl is one of the Creatures on Tom's battle team.
- In Part 1, Kaz tries to collect some of Dractyl's old scales for H'earring to eat. While in Dractyl's nest, he finds ReggieOne's scanner, and Kaz later scans him.
- Later they meet Dractyl again, in Part 2. Tom gets Maxxor to use a Fortissimo mugic on Dractyl to make him big enough to airlift them out of Mipedian territory.
- Kaz scanned Dractyl in "Castle Bohdran or Bust Part 1", and is one of the few OverWorlders that Kaz has in his UnderWorlder-dominant deck.
- Dractyl's card art depicts him with four toes, but in the show, he only has three toes.