- "Some say Conjurors are a mirage too."
- ―Fivarth, War Beasts
Fivarth is an orange scaled Mipedian with busy eyebrows, garbed in the robe worn among his fellow Conjurors.
Like all Conjurors, Fivarth lives isolated from the rest of his tribe until needed, such as to help repel the M'arillians.
Affiliations, Loyalties and Allies
- The M'arrilians
|Reduce Recklessness damage dealt to War Beasts you control by 5.
Fivarth may not be the target of Mugic or Abilities.
|"Our so-called 'leaders' have failed us. Now we must control our own destiny!" -Fivarth|
Release and Promotion
|#||Episode||Used in BattleDrome?||Appearance in Perim?|
|65||Last Stand (Part One)||No||Yes|
|66||Last Stand (Part Two)||No||Yes|
- War Beasts: Fivarth greets Peyton and Kaz in the Mipedim deserts after they experience a mirage. After that the mysterious mipedian take the dehydrated players to his home and share them some water There the boys explain they're searching for a Conjuror, and after sharing the history about the origin of the conjurors, he summons Uboraan and reveals him being one himself.
- Last Stand (Part One): Fivarth was one of three Conjurors that take part of the commando team, leaded by Tassanil, tasked with the mission to break the lines of the M'arrillian armies that were ready to invade Kiru City. During the battle he summoned Uboraan and drove back Phelphor's troops.
Cards and Scans
- "Conjurors are real, but they are difficult to find. They prefer to remain... hidden."
- ―Fivarth to Peyton and Kaz, War Beasts