- "The interlude of Consequence Mugic scrambles your attacks!"
- ―Kaz/Bloot to Tom/Najarin, Fighting Friendly
The Interlude of Consequence can throw a Chaotic match into instant unpredictability. This Generic Mugic not only allows you to alter the Attack order of an opponent, it also gives you the potential to change where a battle occurs. The Mugic appears as geometric layers through which flows a blur of Mugical force. Used wisely, Interlude of Consequence can help you gain the upper hand in a battle. Many Creatures find the Interlude’s melody to be very moving and know the sound of it by heart.
The Interlude of Consequence allows a Player to reshuffle an Attack or Location deck in Chaotic.
|Shuffle target Attack deck or Location deck|
|In desperate situations, turmoil and confusion can be one’s allies.|
- This was the Mugic that the Mipedians Sacrificed in "Eye Of The Maelstrom"
- Kaz used it on Tom in Fighting Friendly
Cards and Scans
All scanned it in eye of the Maelstorm
- "Sobtjek told me... it's special"
- ―Peyton, Eye Of The Maelstrom