|Card Type||Creature —|
|First appearance||Crash Course|
|Last appearance||Hotekk's Challenge|
|v • d • e|
Staluk is a horse-headed centaur-like creature with a nose-ring. He is mostly brown, his belly is light brown and he has black hair.
He is an Overworlder that thinks that scanning creatures without their permissions is like stealing, so he'll pursue everyone that scans him without his agreement. He sometimes guard Castle Mommark so no one can break in.
|Mugic Counters :||0|
| Earth 5 (Earth attacks made by this Creature deal an additional 5 damage.)
Swift 1 (This Creature may move one additional space.)
|This Mommark creation is slow to start... and difficult to stop.|
In the Show
|#||Episode||Used in BattleDrome?||Appearance in Perim?|
|6||The Thing About Bodal||Yes||No|
|14||The Birth of Borth-Majar||No||Yes|
- Tom and Sarah get scans of him, but are chased into a river for their efforts.
- Staluk, Ettala and Gespaden are in the episode along with Mommark trying to destroy Stelgar.
- There is a brief spoof of "My little Pony" in the episode "Crash Course" when Sarah says "Do you wanna deal with My ANGRY Pony?!" to Tom.
- Staluk slightly resembles a centaur
- His rage is almost similar to the Incredible Hulk as seen in Crash Course.