- "But can you handle Ursis?"
- ―Crellen to Tom, Battle Lesson
|Card Number||Alliance Unravelled-|
|Card Type||Creature —|
|Preferred Location(s)||Prexxor Chasm|
|v • d • e|
Ursis is a Tribeless creature.
Ursis is a Warrior Muge that inhabits Prexxor Chasm. He has mastery over earth attacks, as well as 3 Mugicians at his disposal. Combining these techniques with his hulking figure (as seen in Battle Lesson where Ursis is much taller than Staluk), Ursis makes for one tough opponent. His preferential BattleGear appears to be the Drawskin, a belt with an assortment of colorful jagged and smooth gems that block just about any attack. Ursis is mainly, bipedal, though completely capable of quadrupedal movement. He has green eyes, grey/white fur covering his body, with twisted black/brown horns jutting from his head and shoulders, curved tusks near the edges of his mouth, along with a slightly prehensile tail. In the show, Ursis has the ability to sacrifice himself in order to move any creature to any spot of the board, as seen used by Codemaster Crellan in The CodeMaster Chronicles Part 1.
Ursis is an Ultra Rare, Tribeless creature which was released in the set, Alliances Unraveled. His card type states that he's a Past Warrior Muge, and as such he has 3 Mugicians available (although as a tribeless creature he can only cast generic Mugic) and an average of 80 energy with no special ability. He was the first creature from Prexxor Chasm to be seen.
|Mugic Counters :||3|
|Though Ursis appears ferocious, in reality he is much fiercer then you can imagine|
|#||Episode||Used in BattleDrome?||Appearance in Perim?|
|24||The CodeMaster Chronicles Part 1||Yes||No|
- When Codemaster Crellen challenges Tom on a 6v6 matach, he only uses Ursis. However, Ursis literally wipes the floor with Tom's entire team, to which the only actual monster who had given him a challenge was Tom's last character, Tangath Toborn.
- Codemaster Crellan is tasked to use Ursis to defend against Tangath Toborn, Tangath Toborn uses a new move/strategy which melts the drawskin, but, in an unlikely turn of events, Codemaster Crellen forfeits the round (thus sacrificing Ursis) for more room and round for strategy.
- Codemaster Crellan
- Being the only one in the show to wield Ursis, Ursis may probably be his 2nd most powerful creature, considering how effectively he uses him and how easy it is for Ursis to defeat Tom's entire team.